Garden Cuttings Made easy In as Little as 8 weeks
For propagating Roses- Trees-Shrubs-Climbers-Annuals-Perennials-Fruit Bushes-Fruit Trees-Hedging plants-House
Plants and much more.The cutting globe facilitates a propagation method called air layering used for nearly 4000 years (tried and tested)
Simply to use:
- 1)Remove bark and paste with hormone root power.
- 2)Fill globe with moss peat and place around wood.
- 3)Result in as little as 8 weeks.
- Small: 6 Small Cutting Globes
- Medium: 2 Medium Cutting Globes
- Large: 1 Large Cutting Globe
- Multipack: 1 Large, 1 Medium, 2 Small Cutting Globes