Soil Renew is a combination of organic plant matter and an ecosystem of microorganisms which creates humus in the soil. It will continue to improve the quality of soil over time. It is in pellet form and should be applied on the surface of the soil once a year. It is easy to use and should not be dug into the soil.
We recommend not digging in Soil Renew for two reasons;
- Soil Renew contains living organisms, both aerobic and anaerobic. When spread on the surface and activated by moisture the pellets will disintegrate and the microorganisms will find their own level in the soil.
- The living things in the soil do a better job of aerating, draining and fertilising the soil than any mechanical methods. The less we disturb them the better for the soil.
- Retains nutrients in the soil
- Accelerates production of humus from organic matter
- Improves soil structure and content
- Increases micro-bacterial life in the soil
- Improves root structure
- Produces healthier, disease-resistant plants
- Limits moss growth due to better aeration of the soil
- Natural organic action – Eliminates the need for chemical additives
- Encourages biodiversity
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
First time to use this product so trialed it in one part of my garden to see if I'd notice any difference in my plants and I've seen some amazing results. Plants have come on really well and looking very healthy, compared to the other side of the garden. Really easy to use too. Very happy with results. Definitely recommend!!
Amazing product the growth and health of plants in my garden after applying to the soil .
No visible effect after 1 month
Good and easy to use.