Soil Renew is a combination of organic plant matter and an ecosystem of microorganisms which creates humus in the soil. It will continue to improve the quality of soil over time. It is in pellet form and should be applied on the surface of the soil once a year. It is easy to use and should not be dug into the soil.
We recommend not digging in Soil Renew for two reasons;
- Soil Renew contains living organisms, both aerobic and anaerobic. When spread on the surface and activated by moisture the pellets will disintegrate and the microorganisms will find their own level in the soil.
- The living things in the soil do a better job of aerating, draining and fertilising the soil than any mechanical methods. The less we disturb them the better for the soil.
- Retains nutrients in the soil
- Accelerates production of humus from organic matter
- Improves soil structure and content
- Increases micro-bacterial life in the soil
- Improves root structure
- Produces healthier, disease-resistant plants
- Limits moss growth due to better aeration of the soil
- Natural organic action – Eliminates the need for chemical additives
- Encourages biodiversity
- 1.5 kg covers 30 square meters
- 3 kg covers 60 square meters
- 10 kg covers 200 square meters
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Purchased a large bucket of this product in early Spring. Added it to Runner Bean bed and to potting up of geraniums, begonias and dahlias. I can truthfully say that in over 30 years of growing Enorma Runner Beans, I have never had such vigorous healthy growth and and they are now covered in flowers and starting to fruit. The dahlias are also looking wonderful despite the very high temperatures and drought. On my experience todate, I would highly recommend this product.
The results I have achieved using this product are fantastic. The plants in my raised beds have never looked so good. I am now certainly a fan of Soil Renew and have no hesitating in recommending it to any gardener!
Have found Mr. Midleton and his products very satisfactory.
First time to use this product so trialed it in one part of my garden to see if I'd notice any difference in my plants and I've seen some amazing results. Plants have come on really well and looking very healthy, compared to the other side of the garden. Really easy to use too. Very happy with results. Definitely recommend!!
Amazing product the growth and health of plants in my garden after applying to the soil .