Soil Renew is a combination of organic plant matter and an ecosystem of microorganisms which creates humus in the soil. It will continue to improve the quality of soil over time. It is in pellet form and should be applied on the surface of the soil once a year. It is easy to use and should not be dug into the soil.
We recommend not digging in Soil Renew for two reasons;
- Soil Renew contains living organisms, both aerobic and anaerobic. When spread on the surface and activated by moisture the pellets will disintegrate and the microorganisms will find their own level in the soil.
- The living things in the soil do a better job of aerating, draining and fertilising the soil than any mechanical methods. The less we disturb them the better for the soil.
- Retains nutrients in the soil
- Accelerates production of humus from organic matter
- Improves soil structure and content
- Increases micro-bacterial life in the soil
- Improves root structure
- Produces healthier, disease-resistant plants
- Limits moss growth due to better aeration of the soil
- Natural organic action – Eliminates the need for chemical additives
- Encourages biodiversity
Free delivery Most biological control incl Nemaslug, Nemasys and ladybirds are sent post free by letter post. No signature will be required for any letter post items. FREE Shipping on orders over €80 to Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. How soon will my order be despatched?
Delivery Time We aim to despatch orders within 7 working days unless otherwise stated and depending on the time of year. Fruit, potato, and plant orders will be dispatched as stated. However, as growing conditions vary it may be necessary to ship potatoes, plants, fruit and bulbs outside the indicated dates. Please note that for logistical reasons, items may be shipped separately, do not be concerned if you do not receive all the items you have ordered in one parcel. We cannot guarantee delivery on a particular day or time.
Click and Collect A customer can select to collect their order from our Shop at 58 Mary St Dublin 1 or our warehouse at Unit 6 144d Slaney Close Dublin ndustrial Estate ,Glasnevin, Dublin 11 We will notify you by email / phone when your order is ready for collection. This will usually be within 3 working days (excluding weekends). Customers should not attempt collection until they have received the collection notification . As many of the products we sell are perishable your order should be collected within 5 days after that uncollected items will be returned in stock. If it’s not possible to collect your order within this time please contact our customer support team to make alternative email@example.com
Collection times Shop Monday –Saturday: 9:00 - 17.30 Sunday Close Warehouse: Monday –Friday 9.30 -17.00 Please remember to wait for your collection email.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.
Praesent at justo congue leo adipiscing
- Integer et est tellusInteger et est tellus non bibendum est.
- Namcos tempusNamcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis.
- Pellentesque diam dolorPellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus.
- Sed faucibusSed faucibus ullamcorper mattis.
- Fusce molestie elitosFusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus.
- Quisque dolutpat orcisQuisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque.
- Praesent an modioPraesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies.
- Cum sociis natoque penatibusCum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.