Our Soaker Hose Kits use a low pressure porous hose to delivers droplets of water to the surface of your allotment beds, raised beds, kitchen garden plot, vegetable patch or even to your lawn.
Both sizes of Soaker Hose Kit (15 meter, and 30 meter) can be run off water butts or even connected directly to the mains to provide continuous economical garden watering.
The Soaker Hose Kits drastically reduce wastage of this valuable commodity by seeping small but constant amounts of water into the soil.
All kits are supplied with various fittings allowing you to customise the hose to your own garden situation. Expect to water soil up to 50cm either side of the porous Soaker Hose pipe, which is best laid in loops to ensure even coverage.
15m Soaker Hose Kit includes: 15m soaker hose, 1 straight, 1 tee, 1 elbow connector & 2 end stops
30m Soaker Hose Kit includes: 30m soaker hose, 2 straight, 2 tee, 2 elbow connectors & 4 end stops
- Ideal low pressure watering system
- Runs off water butt or mains
- If using mains supply only need to open tap very slightly
- Very economical to run
- Lay on soil surface or bury beneath a lawn for invisible watering
- Soaker Hose is same size as a hose pipe (½" diameter) so will accept all standard hosepipe fitting
- Porous Soaker Hose made from recycled car tyres
- Hose just seeps water directly onto soil surface
- Water seeps directly into soil minimising evaporation loss
- Amount bled from 1m section of hose is 2-6 litres per hour depending on the water pressure
- In normal soil conditions water will soak up to 50cm from pipe - can be positioned in loops just under 1m apart to get even coverage
- Lay Soaker Hose pipe in loops to ensure even watering
- Install permanently or remove after growing season
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Does exactly what I wanted it to do. Very happy with this product. Got to try it during recent dry spell. Excellent results with timer.