CHILD PET AND BEE SAFE
ecofective® Plant Disease Defence is a pesticide-free child and pet safe ready-to-use spray that contains natural extracts specifically derived from fungi. When sprayed onto leaves it is known to elicit the plants’ natural immune response, i.e. its own self-defence mechanisms to stress and plant pathogens. This builds the plant’s resistance to common garden diseases. Now available as a concentrated refill to help reduce waste. Simply pour the 200ml refill into your empty 1L spray bottle, add water and start controlling the pests in your garden again.
- Triggers plants natural immune response prior to stress and disease attack
- Builds a resistance to common garden diseases such as mildews, leaf spot, rust, canker and other bacterial and fungal pathogens
- For all plant types
- Safe to use around children and pets
- Bee friendly
- Bottle made from 100% recycled materials and is fully recyclable
- 200ml concentrated refill allows you to re-use your larger ecofective ready to use bottle, helping reduce plastic waste. Simply add the 200ml refill into the original ready to use bottle and top up with water
ecofective® Plant Disease Defence should be applied to foliage and can be used on all plant types. For best results, always apply to growing plants before first signs of disease.
Repeat applications weekly, especially during main growing season.
Possibly reduce applications to every 2 weeks after main plant growth.
Re-apply if it rains within 48 hours.
Cease applications 10 days prior to harvest of edible plants.
HOW TO USE
Apply early morning or late evening. Always do a test before full application to ensure the plant can withstand the application. Do not apply in full sun as this may risk scorching of the plant. Shake well before use, turn nozzle to the ‘ON’ position and apply thoroughly to upper and lower leaf surfaces. Re-apply every week to keep full control of the pests. When finished applying turn nozzle back to the ‘OFF’ position.