Collecting the nutrient-rich liquid fertiliser from your HOTBIN is now easier with the new HOTBIN Plinth. The Plinth raises your HOTBIN off the ground by 125mm (5 inches) providing easy access to slide a suitable receptacle underneath the HOTBIN tap when draining the liquid fertiliser.
Durable, sleek and hardwearing, situate the Plinth on a flat level surface and ease the HOTBIN into the contoured raised edges to provide a snug, firmly nested fit.
- Makes collecting liquid fertiliser easy
- Quick and easy set up and install
- Waterproof and all year round weather proof
How to install the plinth
- Position the plinth on a level surface in its desired location. Ensure the front of the plinth is facing you, the front will have the logo on it (see image).
- Following the safety guidance (below), with assistance if required, carefully move the HOTBIN into place on top of the plinth ensuring the unit is aligned centrally inside the plinth recess.
For safety reasons, we recommend that the HOTBIN is empty before it is lifted onto the plinth. The HOTBIN can be extremely heavy with waste inside.
Think before you lift!
- DO ask for help if you think you are going to find moving the HOTBIN difficult.
- DO keep children and pets away whilst installing the plinth and moving the HOTBIN.
- DO NOT lift the plinth with the HOTBIN on top.
Weight: 670 grams
Size: 556 x 556 x 135mm